Each year Johnny's contributes to a range of agricultural, horticultural, and educational programs and events, as well as local community projects.
Our mission is helping families, friends, and communities to feed one another by providing superior seeds, tools, information, and service.
To qualify for consideration, the requesting organization or program must be an agricultural needs-based, 501(c)(3) organization offering one or more of the following:
- Programs supporting agriculture, particularly small- or human-scale, organic, or regenerative farming.
- Programs supporting food security and/or food sovereignty within the local community.
- Educational programs supporting and promoting healthy eating habits in young students.
- Vocational agriculture programs and trainings for teens and adults.
Please read before applying:
- A fee for shipping and handling may be assessed at our discretion, based upon items shipped and location. We require the physical address of your nonprofit organization for shipping.
- Organizations may submit one request per year (from July 1 through June 30).
- Donation requests are reviewed in September, November, February, and May. Please apply well in advance of your project or event.
Please complete and submit our Donation Request Form. Be sure to detail your cause as clearly and thoroughly as possible.
Questions? Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.