Have questions? Ask our growers. They can help.
Johnny's knowledgeable team of experienced growers is here to assist with your questions — whether you're growing your first garden or need to know which varieties to grow for market in your region.
Please note that due to the implementation of precautionary safety measures and a sharp rise in inquiries resulting from COVID-19, our response times are longer than usual. To help us better serve you, please provide as many details as possible in the email form below. We will use your email address to respond to your inquiry and aim to respond as quickly as possible.
If you need assistance with an order, please see our Customer Support | Contact Us page.
Send Us Your Question
- New for 2022 • Our Top Selections for You • WEBINAR
- Producer Cooperatives for Small-Scale Farmers • WEBINAR
- Collective Selling Models for Flower Farmers • 3 Business Models for Disrupting the Conventional Wholesale Marketplace • ARTICLE (+ Further Reading PDF)
- A Brief History of Tool Development at Johnny's • Planting the Seed of a Small-Scale Farming Revolution • ARTICLE
- Seed Storage Guidelines • Simple Seed-Saving Charts & Notes on Seed Longevity • CHARTS (+ PDF version)
- Johnny's Winter Growing Guide • New & Updated Crops & Planting Charts for Production Through Winter's Depths • GUIDE (+ PDF version)
- Overwintering Onions for Spring Harvest: Recommendations from Johnny's Trials • ARTICLE
- Johnny's Organic Index • (PDF)